Harblextips blog is a content writing site that ensure to give you up to date biography and net worth.
Here you will find all the information about who is the richest between police and soldier. Keep reading this article to know more about who is the richest between police and soldier.
The Nigerian Police Force
Nigeria Police Ranks and Salary Structure
Besides the honor and prestige that comes with being a Police officer, many want to be a member of the Nigeria Police Force because of the attractive salary.
So how much is the Nigeria Police monthly salary? The Nigeria Police salary structure depends on the rank. A Nigeria Police officer is paid according to his or her rank and years of service.
Below is the current salary structure and ranks of the Nigeria Police Force in ascending order.
- Police Recruit ₦9,019.42
- Police Constable Grade Level 03 ₦43,293.83
- Police Constable Grade Level 10 ₦49,113.59
- Police Corporal on Grade Level 04 ₦44,715.53
- Police Corporal on Grade Level 04 ₦51,113.59
- Police Sergeant on Grade Level 05 ₦48,540.88
- Police Sergeant on Grade Level 05 ₦55,973.84
- Sergeant Major on Grade Level 06 ₦55,144.81
- Sergeant Major on Grade Level 06 ₦62,204.88
- Cadet Inspector on Grade Level 07 ₦73,231.51
- Cadet Inspector on Grade Level 07 ₦87,135.70
- Assistant Superintendent of Police on Grade Level 08 ₦127,604.68
- Assistant Superintendent of Police on Grade Level 08 ₦144,152.07
- Assistant Superintendent of Police on Grade Level 09 ₦136,616.06
- Assistant Superintendent of Police on Grade Level 09 ₦156,318.39
- Deputy Superintendent of Police on Grade Level 10 ₦148,733.29
- Deputy Superintendent of Police on Grade Level 10 ₦170,399.69
- Superintendent of Police on Level 11 ₦161,478.29
- Superintendent of Police on Grade Level 11 ₦187,616
- Chief Superintendent of Police on Grade Level 12 ₦172,089.06
- Chief Superintendent of Police on Grade Level 12 ₦199,723.96
- Assistant Commissioner of Police on Grade Level 13 ₦183,185.73
- Assistant Commissioner of Police on Grade Level 13 ₦212,938.96
- Deputy Commissioner of Police on Grade Level 14 ₦242,715.65
- Deputy Commissioner of Police on Grade Level 14 ₦278,852.79
- Commissioner of Police on Grade Level 15 ₦266,777.79
- Commissioner for Police on Grade Level 15 ₦302,970.47
- Assistant Inspector General of Police ₦499,751.87
- Deputy Inspector General of Police ₦546,572.73
- Inspector General of Police ₦711,498
The Nigerian Army Force
The Nigerian Army Recruit are the ones that spent a period of training in the Nigerian Army Training School in the Nigerian Army Depot Zaria Kaduna. They are also called the Non Commissioned Officers and their salary is lesser. We have also written a post on how to join the Nigerian Army recruitment.
The Nigerian Army Ranks are classified into two groups. The Non-Commissioned Officers and the Commissioned officers. So the Salary structure is also classified into two. The Nigerian Army Structure is As below.
Nigerian Army Salary 2022 And Ranks For the Non Commissioned Officers
- Private Soldier is Paid #50,000 Monthly.
- Lance Corporal Earns #57,000 Monthly.
- Coporal Collects #62,000 Monthly.
- Sergeant Is Paid #68,000 Monthly.
- Staff Sergeant Earns #80,000 Monthly.
- Warrant Officer Is paid #110,000 monthly Salary.
- Master Warrant Officer Earns #130,000 Monthly.
- Army Warrant Officer Collects #180,000 Monthly.
For The Commissioned Officers
- Second Lieutenant Salary is #200,000 monthly.
- Lieutenant is paid #230,000 monthly.
- Captain Earns #280,000 Monthly.
- Major collects #350,000 as Monthly Salary.
- Lieutenant Colonel is paid #400,000 Monthly
- Colonel Monthly Salary is #550,000
- Brigadier General (1 Star General) earns #850,000 Monthly.
- Major General (2 Star General) is paid #1,000,000 Monthly
- Lieutenant General (3 Star General) – 1.5 Million monthly.
- General (4 Star General) collects – 2 Million monthly.
If you think this article might help someone else, pls don’t hesitate to share it to them and also comment below this article about who is the richest between police and soldier.