The Richmond Police Department says four students were treated at Armstrong High School after ingesting suspected “cannabis items.”

A school resource officer at the school found the students in medical distress at 11:39 a.m.

Watch Foreveryuri Leaked Video

The students were treated on the scene for non-life-threatening conditions.

“We can confirm that four students ingested edibles that are believed to have contained THC,” Richmond Public Schools said in a statement. “No overdoses occurred and first responders treated all students on scene. One student was transported to the hospital as a precaution.”

Parents on the scene said they were upset because they weren’t notified by the school system about what happened and rumors spread on social media.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *